Finalize a solid Fall '12 schedule by attending a workshop
- Small workshop for freshmen, sophomores & undeclared juniors who have questions about their schedule
- Have your questions answered by an Adviser
- Learn how to understand the on-line DAR (Degree Audit Report)/ degree check and how to monitor degree requirements
- SEATING IS LIMITED - first come, first served at the times posted.
- All workshops are held in 262 Evans Hall
|Thursday, 8/16||10:30 am||International students: Intended Pre-Business/Economics majors*|
|1:00 pm||International students: Intended Pre-Science majors*|
|Friday, 8/17||11 am||International students|
|Monday, 8/20||11:30 am & 2:30 pm|
|Tuesday, 8/21||10 am & 2:30 pm|
|Wednesday, 8/22||10:30 am||3 pm||Intended Pre-Health Science majors*||Thursday, 8/23||10 am & 3 pm|
|Friday, 8/24||10:30 am||Intended Pre-Business/Economics majors*||3 pm|
|Monday, 8/27||10:30 am & 1 pm|
|Tuesday, 8/28||11 am & 2 pm|
|Wednesday, 8/29||3 pm|
|Thursday, 8/30||10:30 am|
|Friday, 8/31||2:00 pm|
* Pre-Business/Economics and Pre-Health Science workshops will NOT cover specifics of applying to the major. Contact the major department of interest for major admission criteria.
New Frosh & New Transfers: don't forget about advising services though the Finding Your Way program available during this time and through the school year!
Learn more at ls-yourway.berkeley.edu